Our SMP adhesives are noted for their excellent initial tack. They are used for applications not intended for additional fixation, Our high-tack products can also be conveyed and applied automatically or semi-automatically using conventional dosing systems.
High-tack SMP-based adhesives offer various advantages over other kinds of adhesives:
- High initial tack while extruding easily and smoothly: Easy-to-process high-tack adhesives with excellent initial tack which can be used as an assembly adhesive in a wide range of applications.
- Extremely strong initial tack: SMP adhesives with very high viscosity and an extremely strong initial tack. Ideal for bonding components which need to be quickly processed further and/or precisely bonded.
- Flexible and consistent: Our SMP-based adhesives provide well-balanced strength and are permanently elastic. They absorb and compensate for movements. Their performance is hardly affected by temperature fluctuation.
- Durability: These MS-polymer adhesives are durable and resistant to moisture and chemicals. They are ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Easy to process: Our high-tack adhesives are formulated to make fit for use with a conventional nozzle. The right tools will help you apply the product efficiently.
- Wide adhesion range: One of the great advantages of our high-tack SMP adhesives is their wide adhesion range often saving you various steps in your process and reducing the need for products containing solvents.